The multifaceted and evolving nature of media demands a multi-skilled professional. Traditional media business models have been disrupted by the shift of power to the consumer through social media, mobile, transmedia and emerging technologies such as augmented reality, volumetric capture, Artificial Intelligence, big data and developments in 5G networks.
The media industry is growing and evolving as is the demand for graduates that are innovative, strategic thinkers that can respond flexibly to its changing needs. The specialised and transferable skills you will develop, enable you to seek employment in new sectors and includes a broad range of creative management roles within media organisations, creative and cultural industries.
This can include, among others, roles in digital marketing and social media, media and journalism, production management in film and TV, event management, content development and management including brand.
Why Coventry University ?
An award-winning university, we are committed to providing our students with the best possible experience. We continue to invest in both our facilities and our innovative approach to education. Students in the Media Management course from Coventry University benefit from industry-relevant teaching, and resources and support designed to help them succeed. These range from our modern library and computing facilities to dedicated careers advice and our impressive Students’ Union activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Businesses, Creative and Cultural Industries
- Media Consumers and Audiences
- Future Media
- Global Professional Development - Entrepreneurship
- Research Methods
- Collaborative Social Challenge Project
- Collaborative Community Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 71 other Masters in Media Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to this Masters degree should normally possess a good honours degree (2:1 or equivalent). If the degree is in an unrelated subject, applicants need to demonstrate relevant industry knowledge and experience to be documented in their application statement, as per below.
- Candidates with professional/industrial experience, and/or other relevant training and experience may be admitted with lower qualifications. Non-traditional entry students are welcome: applicants without formal qualifications but professional/industrial experience may be admitted on the basis of interview and submission of supporting material
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.