The degree in Automation Engineering at University of Bologna is entirely taught in English and provides students with interdisciplinary skills at the intersection of Automatic Machines, Autonomous Systems, Robotics, Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering, based on a multidisciplinary training from Control and Systems Theory, Optimization, Distributed Computing, Mechanics, Computer Vision, Real-time Software and Artificial Intelligence.
- Multidisciplinarity is its strength.
- Automation Engineering enables selected students to gain a Double Degree within the AlmaTong Programme with the Tongji University (Shanghai).
- Mathematical Methods for Automation Engineering
- Discrete Time Systems Identification And Control
- Mechanics Of Machines For Automation
- System Theory And Advanced Control
- Advanced Control Systems
- System Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Robotics View 10 other Masters in Robotics in Italy
- If you are a non-EU citizen resident abroad, read carefully the specific information prepared for you as you are required to go through the embassy's pre-enrollment procedure on the the Universitaly portal.
- The aforementioned pre-enrollment procedure is to be carried out according to the rules, regulations and deadlines set forth on the ministerial Circular Note 2021/2022 available on the side box. It is worth poiting out the pre-admission letter is not necessary anymore and therefore not to be sent off to admitted applicants.
International2197 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2197 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2197 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2197 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.