Laws from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics contributes significantly to the educational experience of all students at the School. The international students have the chance to study and live alongside Chinese students, making strong personal and professional relationship that will help in their future lives and careers.
LL.M. graduates will go on to distinguished careers in private or public sector, public interest legal work, and legal academia around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Labor Law
- International Financial Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Administrative Law
- EU Law
- Criminal Law
- Contract Law
- International Environmental Law
- International Trade Law
- International Investment Law
- International Law
- Moot Court Training
- Company Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 12 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General: 18-45 years old, in good health with valid passport.
- Academic: completed bachelor's degree or above
- Language Proficiency: TOEFL (550 min for paper-based test, or 80 min for internet-based test) or IELTS (academic module, overall band score of 6.5 min).
- Application Form
- Passport identification page (valid beyond 30th January 2022).
- Passport photo
- Official bachelor (or above) diploma and degree certified (and translated if documents are nor in English or Chinese) by an authorized person.
- Academic transcript (for all the courses taken for the highest education)
- English language level certificate
- One piece of personal statement in English or Chinese.
- Letters of reference.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International9014 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9014 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 70,000RMB/year (35,000 RMB/semester)
- Textbook fees not included.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.