Cybersecurity - Software and System Security from CyberSchool – Graduate Cybersecurity Research School concentrates on reviewing IT system design. Syllabus: object-oriented analysis and design, compilation, project management, and a software development project.
In the second year, students specialise in system infrastructure security.
- Post graduates enter the work force as information system infrastructure security specialists and are recruited in positions where they design, create, and ensure the robustness and the security of complex IT architectures.
- CyberSchool has solid research links enable students to continue their studies to PhD level.
- Corrector Code
- History of maths
- Machine Learning
- Algorithmics for Security (white-box crypto)
- Software Security
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 68 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ID or passport
- Cover letter
- A-level diploma or equivalents (Diplôme du baccalauréat)
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally renowned university in order to apply.
- Proof of language proficiency
- Any additional information that you deem useful (letter of recommendation, etc.) (optional)
International950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.