Public Administration (Educational Economics and Administration) from University of Science and Technology Beijing aims to optimize the disciplines in an all-round way and facilitate the social public education through improving the education of humanities and social sciences under the background of engineering educational reform in the spirit of inclusiveness and harmony.
Students at Public Administration (Educational Economics and Administration) from University of Science and Technology Beijing will:
- gain fundamental knowledge and professional knowledge,
- acquire knowledge in a profound and comprehensive manner,
- Public Administration
- Understanding Organizations
- Policy Process
- Managing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Human Resource Management
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Applied Data Analysis
- Ethics and Society
- Economic Analysis
- Public Service
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Public Administration Public Policy View 19 other Masters in Public Policy in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Under the age of 40.
- Bachelor Degree.
- IELTS 6 or TOFEL 80 or Official English Proficiency Certificate.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record
- Financial Guarantee
- Physical examination record for foreigner
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Certificate of bachelor degree
- Academic Transcripts of bachelor degree
- Two recommendation letters from your referees
- Personal Statement
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4839 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4839 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 37,600 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.