Chemistry from Northeast Normal University is suited for those who want to pursue a career in chemistry that may lead to teaching or consulting practice and for scholars who intend to explore particular research issues in depth.
Students at Chemistry from Northeast Normal University will gain knowledge in:
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analysis Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Modern Analytical Techanology
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Crystal Structure Analysis
- Modern Instrumental Analysis Experiment
- Advanced Material Chemistry
- Colloid and Interface Chemistry
- Quantum chemical calculations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 68 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese Students
- Can use English to study
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Photocopy of awards certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study plan
International2969 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2969 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 23,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.