Research directions and content in this Hydrology and Water Resources programme at Jilin University include:
- Modern Water Resources Evaluation and Management
- Water Environment and Water Ecology
- Control and Remediation Simulation of Water and Soil Environment
- Hydrological Forecasting and Hydrological Modelling of Basins
Our graduates have progressed to: land resources, water resources, water resources, urban construction, environmental protection, transportation and other related fields engaged in scientific research, teaching, management, design and production, etc.
- Ground Water
- Simulation Prediction of Groundwater Pollution
- Ecological Hydrology
- Modern Hydrogeology
- Farmland Water Ecology
- Water Environmental Pollution Control and Management
- Simulation and Management of Water Resources
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Natural Sciences View 53 other Masters in Natural Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants of Master’s programs must be 18-40 years old, in good health both mentally and physically, with a undergraduate diploma.
- Applicants must submit application documents, including the Passport Home Page, the latest diploma, academic transcripts, language qualification certificates, a proposal of the study in China, reference letter(s), and the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
International3295 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3295 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 24,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.