Business Administration from Northeastern University China helps you gain excellent management skills, innovative ideas and global strategic insight.
Students at Business Administration from Northeastern University China will gain knowledge in:
- International business
- Equipment manufacturing
- Entrepreneurship and venture capital
- Data Model and Decision Making
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Operation Management
- Principles of Management
- Marketing and Demand Management
- Business Negotiation
- International Business
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Electronic Business
- Investment Management
- Project Management
- Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Business Writing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 75 other Masters in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese nationality, good health condition.
- Applicants for graduate programs, bachelor's degree and age under 35, two recommendation letters.
- If you want to study program taught in English，IELTS 4.5 or TOEFL 70 is required.
- Application Form
- Scanned document of Blank Page in Your Passport
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
International3872 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3872 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 30,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.