Key facts about The International relations programme at the Jilin University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- SIPA has being undertaken the English conducted graduate program of “Contemporary International Relations Studies” since 2006 which was designed to train high-level talents with globe vision and understanding of modern China. By 2014 there are more than 200 students from 42 countries graduated from this program and many of them have achieved important positions in diplomacy, education and culture sectors in their countries.
- Contemporary International Issues
- Theories of International Relations
- History of International Relations
- China’s Diplomacy
- International Political Economy
- Emerging China and World Affairs
- International Relations and East Asia
- International Law and Organization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 28 other Masters in Political Science in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant is a non-Chinese citizen holding a valid foreign passport.
- For Master Degree programs, Applicants must be 18-40 years old in good health, have graduated from bachelor degree.
- For English-taught programs, The language proficiency requires TOEFL≥70 or IELTS≥6.0 or other English proficiency scores
International3845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3845 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 25,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.