Key facts about The Population, Resources and Environmental Economics programme at the Jilin University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- The College of New Energy and Environment was re-organized in 2001 from the related academic disciplines of the former Changchun University of Science and Technology and the former Jilin University. The College includes two disciplines: water conservancy engineering, and environmental science and engineering.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Natural Resource Management View 83 other Masters in Economics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant is a non-Chinese citizen holding a valid foreign passport.
- For Master Degree programs, Applicants must be 18-40 years old in good health, have graduated from bachelor degree.
- For English-taught programs, The language proficiency requires TOEFL≥70 or IELTS≥6.0 or other English proficiency scores
International3844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3844 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 25,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.