Key facts about The Regional Economics programme at the Jilin University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- School of Business has inherited much of the university’s rich legacy. Today, the Business School has eight departments and three research centers. The School offers five doctoral degree programs, two postdoctoral programs, and eight master’s degree programs. In addition, the School offers five professional master’s degree programs. They are Masters of Business Administration, Executive Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Finance, Masters of Project Management, and Masters of Professional Accounting .
- The School boasts some outstanding areas. Its Quantitative Economics has been granted the title of National Key Discipline and has been recognized by the Ministry of Education as the only key research base in its field. Its Enterprise Management is the Key Discipline of Jilin Province. The School’s team of multi-disciplinary faculty offers a balanced combination of backgrounds from both liberal art and science. The School has 113 full-time faculty members, including 39 full professors and 50 associate professors.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 83 other Masters in Economics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant is a non-Chinese citizen holding a valid foreign passport.
- For Master Degree programs, Applicants must be 18-40 years old in good health, have graduated from bachelor degree.
- For English-taught programs, The language proficiency requires TOEFL≥70 or IELTS≥6.0 or other English proficiency scores
International5074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5074 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 33,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.