Key facts about The Genetics(College of Basic Medical Sciences) programme at the Jilin University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Founded in 1951, the College of Basic Medical Sciences is an important teaching base for basic medical education and scientific research. The College has 2 first level discipline doctoral programs and 7 second-level discipline doctoral programs.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant is a non-Chinese citizen holding a valid foreign passport.
- For Master Degree programs, Applicants must be 18-40 years old in good health, have graduated from bachelor degree.
- For English-taught programs, The language proficiency requires TOEFL≥70 or IELTS≥6.0 or other English proficiency scores
International5076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5076 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 33,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.