Pharmaceutics from Nanjing University of Technology is cultivating talents with global vision through various kinds of international cultivation.
Students at Pharmaceutics from Nanjing University of Technology will:
- strengthen traditional expertise in integration with industries and synergetic innovation
- enhance the ability and level of serving the national and regional economical development and set on the new journey of building high-level university and first-rate discipline.
- Chemical & Molecular Pharmacology
- The Pharmacist Provider Series
- Health Care,
- Pharmacy Safety and Law;
- Population Health
- Pharmacy Management,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Human Medicine Pharmacy View 174 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens, no criminal record, aged 18 or above, in good health condition and in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
- Certificate from highest education attained.
- applicants have to provide bachelor degree or above and have excellent grades;
- Research proposal
- TOFEL (computer based) score 80 or above/ TOFEL (paper based) score 550 or above; or IELTS (academic) score 6.0 or above; or valid proof of English proficiency.
- An electronic passport photo;
- Scan copy of passport (all pages)
- Copy of your highest degree transcript (Notarized English or Chinese translation)
- Copy of your highest degree certificate (Notarized English or Chinese translation)
- HSK certificate
- Two recommendation letters
- Family financial statement
- Medical Report
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
International2841 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2841 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.