ITECH, a member of the Conférence des Grandes écoles, trains engineers. The ITECH training, certified by the Commission of Engineering Titles, focuses on 4 majors:
- Formulation Chemistry: Paints, Inks, Adhesives, Cosmetics
- Plastic Materials
- Textile Materials
Students follow a core curriculum in 1st Year, choose one of the 4 majors for the following 2 years. The choice of majors depends on the rank of the student and his or her preferences, as well as the number of places for each major.
Graduated ITECH engineers occupy positions in research and development, as heads of production, as heads of quality management, as sales managers…
Our 1st employment service has a three-fold objective:
- Giving information, counselling and following the steps linked to employing each young graduate up until signing the contract,
- Giving information, promoting and helping employment for graduates through recruitment agencies and industrials,
- Promotion et partnerships with institutions (APEC…).
The Association of ITECH Alumni regroups all the graduated engineers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organic Chemistry
- Fluid Mechanics
- Chromatography Analysis
- Spectroscopy Analysis
- Practical Analytical Chemistry Instrumentation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 105 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3-year bachelor’s degree for admission into 1st year or or 4-year degree for admission into 2nd year
- DUT chemistry, chemistry engineering, GMP, SGM, Physic Measurements…
- Preparatory class PC Bellevue (ITECH partner)
- BTS linked to ITECH majors (chemistry, plastic manufacturing…)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.