As the leading school in the field of humanities & social science in Southwest Jiaotong University (SWJTU), SEM can grant bachelor, master and doctor degrees and it also has two post-doctoral research centers. The Statistics programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
Granted by MOE, SEM is the first school in Southwest China to launch the doctoral program in Management Science and Engineering. The School also has the doctoral program in Business Administration.
In total, SEM provides two doctoral programs, nine master programs and seven undergraduate programs.
There are seven academic departments in SEM, which are Accounting, Economics, Engineering and Operation Management, Finance, Innovation Entrepreneurship and Management, Information System, and Marketing.
The total number of the participating faculties is 103, among which 28% are professors, 42% are associate professors and 30% are assistant professors. SEM currently serves 3770 students in total, including 1612 undergraduate students, 235 research master students, 241 professional master students, 1449 MBA students and 233 PhD candidates.
Programme StructureCourses Overview:
- Among the 3770 students, about 90 are international students. During the past five years, there are in total 3513 students graduated from SEM, including 1390 undergraduate students, 426 research master students, 426 professional master students, 1179 MBA students, and 92 PhD candidates. In addition, the School is making efforts to serve the society and has built long-term cooperation with world top 500 enterprises such as New Hope Group, Sichuan Huashi Group and Dongfang Electric Corporation in executive development and consulting services.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMathematics Financial Mathematics Statistics View 26 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International1318 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3954 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
25 000 RMB
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.