What to expect from the Vehicle Operation Engineering programme from Southwest Jiaotong University
- To inform scientists and engineers on the current state-of-the-art in the field of Vehicle Dynamics, to provide a mechanism to communicate original contributions in this field among scholars and applied scientists and to motivate scientists and engineers in related fields to contribute to its body of knowledge.
- To broaden contacts among persons and organisations of different countries engaged in scientific research and development in the field of Vehicle Dynamics and related fields, and to promote free and informal exchange of ideas and results. The Association does not exist to further any commercial goal.
Programme StructureProgramme Overview
- The laboratory gave birth to the "Shen-Hedrick-Elkin’s Theory" and "Zhai-Sun Model" which are widely used in the field of rail transit dynamics, and gave birth to the railway vehicle roller test rig that ran the world's highest bench test speed, and cultivates a large number of scientific giants, research elites and industry leaders.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 22 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International1318 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3954 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
RMB 25 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.