The Law (Non-Jurisprudence) programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
Amongst them, there are two professors, 13 associate professors, and nine lecturers; one expert from the National Intellectual Property Expert Database, two Academic and Technical Leaders of Sichuan Province, two Exceptional Experts with Outstanding Contributions of Sichuan Province, two Candidates for Academic and Technical Leaders of Sichuan Province, and four Think Tank Experts for Law-based Governance of the Province and Legislative Consulting Experts.
In recent years, the Department has undertaken three National Social Science Fund Projects, obtained more than 50 Provincial or Ministerial-level projects, and won three Sichuan Province Philosophy and Social Sciences Outstanding Achievement Awards, two achievements were respectively selected intoNational Social Science Fund Project Achievement CollectionandCompilation of the Achievements of the Ministerial Projects of the Chinese Law Society.
Programme StructureCourses Overview
- Relying on the multi-disciplinary background of SWJTU, with subjects engineering, science, management, economics, literature, law and so on covered, School of Public Administration has public administration and regional development, academic education and training, academic exploring and policy research, science and technology combined.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 14 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Southwest Jiaotong University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International3210 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3210 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.