The Applied Economics school at Jiangsu University has a faculty of 99 members including 5 Doctoral Advisors, 20 associate professors, one cultivating object of “333” Project of Jiangsu province, one new-century academic leader, one youth backbone teacher and one cultivating object of youth backbone teacher in the “Qing-Lan” Project of Jiangsu Province.
And currently, the faculty members are undertaking over 20 national and provincial-level projects. Benefiting from the superior atmosphere of Jiangsu University in researching and teaching, the School of Finance and Economics will take an upward and optimistic attitude to embrace a booming new age ever since.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- To meet the requirements of the development of the school and disciplines as well as professional construction, the school has established a central computer lab, a library and four research institutes
- the Research Institute of Financing and Accounting, the Research Institute of Statistics Applied Science, the Research Institute of International Trade, and the Research Institute of Insurance.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Applied Mathematics Environmental Economics & Policy View 32 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of
- Education, China.
- Good moral character and discipline towards the and of the Chinese government and the university.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Good English language proficiency.
- Age 35 years old.
International3383 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3383 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Zhenjiang
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.