At present, Jiangsu University School of Pharmaceutical Science consists of three departments (Department of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutics and Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering) and three research centers (Research Center of Drug/Gene Delivery & Tissue Engineering, Institute of Natural Medicines, United Research Center of Jiangsu University & Sopo-xingda pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.). It offers three four-year undergraduate specialties, which are Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Engineering, and three graduate programs, including Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It now boasts a staff of 40, including eight full-time professors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Believing that high-level education is our primary concern, School of Pharmacy has always been seeking to exhibit the highest standards of quality teaching and deliver the best learning opportunities to our students, aiming for the cultivation of innovative thoughts, scientific attitudes and practical ability in students.
- The professional curriculum is based on that belief, both in its structure and organization and its methods of facilitating student learning.
- Students graduated from the school have a wide range of knowledge and high quality. Since its establishment, the students have enjoyed a reputation from the society and the employers.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of
- Education, China.
- Good moral character and discipline towards the and of the Chinese government and the university.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Good English language proficiency.
- Age 35 years old.
International3998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3998 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Zhenjiang
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.