The Business Administration - International Management programme from University of Bologna prepares students for a professional career, shaping professional figures qualified to assume managerial positions in an international environment.
- University of Bologna, founded in 1088, is top ranked in the most recognized international university rankings and leading University in Europe for student mobility (Erasmus+).
- It offers students from all over the world innovative teaching and learning methods in all fields of knowledge, providing the highest-level training, rewarding merit and constantly investing in dedicated services helping young graduates to enter the business world.
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Business Intelligence
- International Law for Management
- International Strategic Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Development View 136 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- have at least a first level degree (Bachelor’s) or an equivalent degree in any discipline from an Italian or foreign university that has been deemed eligible. Students who have not completed their first level degree (Bachelor's) may participate in the selection process, but they must graduate within October 31, 2021.
- have an English language knowledge certification. Candidates must possess a minimum B2 level or equivalent in order to be admitted to the selection procedure. Only the English certifications issued within 4 years before June 3, 2021 are considered valid, regardless of their expiration date.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.