The Urban Planning programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
The School has a doctoral program in the first-level discipline of architecture and a doctoral program in the second-level discipline of industrial design and engineering. It has established a post-doctoral research and practice base in Sichuan Province and has formed a relatively comprehensive discipline system.
Programme StructureCourses Overview:
- It confers master's degrees in architecture, urban and rural planning, landscape architecture and design, and art. There are now more than 500 master students at the School of Architecture and Design.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 50 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International1159 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3479 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
RMB 22 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.