The Traffic and Transportation Engineering (School of Civil Engineering) programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
Adhering to the century-old culture and essence of civil engineering of Southwest Jiaotong University (SWJTU), the Department of Civil Transport Engineering inherits and carries forward the tradition of academic excellence, “meticulous scholarship and stringent requirements", and the spirit of “nurturing talents for the rejuvenation of Chinese nation and persevering in self-betterment”, and in line with the Scientific Outlook on Development, the department strives to implement its development strategy with focus on teaching, talent cultivation and scientific research.
At present, it offers two undergraduate programs: Road, Bridge and River-crossing Engineering and Urban Underground Space Engineering.
It consists of 7 teaching and research offices of Railway and Road Engineering, Bridge Engineering and Engineering Management, Urban Underground Space Engineering, Architectural Engineering and Engineering Surveying, the Experimental Center, and the Seismic Observatory, as well as 2 teaching assisting units, including the general office of the department and the office of student counselors, with a total of 66 employees enrolled.
- The Department of Civil Transport Engineering attaches great importance to the development of its teaching faculty. After years of efforts, a teaching staff who love students and are dedicated to their jobs are formed, with a reasonable structure of professional titles, academic qualifications and ages, which ensures the sustainable development for the future.
- Currently, the Department has 48 full-time teachers, including 17 professors or associate professors, and 34 lecturers, and teachers with master's degree and above make up 76% of the total, and those with senior professional titles or PhD degrees (including PhD candidates) make up 67% of the total.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesTransport Management Transportation Engineering View 30 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International3954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3954 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 25 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.