The Master of Science in Business Management - Digital Business Management from Berlin Professional School deals with the complex topics of leadership and management of companies and organisations in the globalised and digitalised age. In addition to traditional management skills, you will learn new forms of shaping business models and value chains, marketing products and services as well as modern leadership and management systems.
The Master of Science Business Management begins in October and runs over the course of 24 months. The distance-learning programme is divided into three sections:
- Phase 1: You learn and build upon fundamental concepts, theories and applications of business administration. You will develop an essential understanding of management with special emphasis on digital business
- Phase 2: Through the elective modules, you will specialise in Digital Business Management
- Phase 3: Your master's thesis
- Business Environments
- Business Processes, Projects and IT
- People and Organisations
- Principles of Finance and Accounting
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Personal and Leadership Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Each year, applications are accepted until 15 July. We recommend applying early as admissions are made on a rolling basis depending on suitability.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies View 7 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University degree (210 CP) and at least one year of postgraduate work experience, or
- University degree (180 CP) plus at least two years of relevant work experience
- Copy of your undergraduate university degree and transcript of records
- Proof of work experience (e.g. reference letters)
- Proof of English skills (certification must be less than three years old)
- Curriculum Vitae / resume, preferably in "europass"
- Letter of motivation explaining your choice of programme
- Copy of your passport or ID
- Non-EU-citizen: proof of three years undergraduate degree
For applicants without a first university degree: five years of relevant work experience plus qualification test
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.