Located along the shore of East Lake and seated at the foot of Mount Nan Wang, CUG features in a world-class specialization in geosciences, incorporating a wide range of Industrial and Commercial Management research fields at China University of Geosciences into diverse categories such as Science, Engineering, Literature, Management, Economics, Law, Education and Art etc. CUG’s two national primary key disciplines, Geology and Geological Resources and Geological Engineering, are listed in the “Double First-Class Disciplines”.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Economics
- Management Science and Engineering
- Public Administration
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 98 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must non-Chinese citizens with valid foreign passgnts.
- All healthy non-Chinese citizens under 35 years old.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations in China, having gcod character and respecting Chinese social customs and habits.
- Applicant is physically and mentally healthy without severe diseases, infectious diseases or serious physical defects.
- Applicant must pass the required national admission physical examination.
- Applicants who do not have bachelor's degrees should have more than 3 years of working exprience and have achieved a degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree at the same time.
International3845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3845 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.