- The Online MBA with a Concentration in Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship from Ohio University will focus on how to manage innovation within organizations, market research and planning, and different techniques that prove helpful when generating new venture ideas. Students gain a stronger understanding of how to successfully pitch new ideas and concepts as well as strategic business planning and investment procedures.
OHIO’s MBA with a concentration in Business Venturing & Entrepreneurship is a 35-credit program ― eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course ― which you can complete in as few as two years. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Program (LDP).
Your new skills can help you advance to the following in-demand leadership roles:Marketing Director
- These individuals are responsible for developing, monitoring, and the overall success of a company’s marketing strategies. As a director of marketing, you may be tasked with analyzing market data and research, managing a team of marketers and reporting on campaign performance to leadership teams, and identifying trends and areas of potential growth for the future of the organization.
- A venture fund consultant makes investments in private companies to earn a return on investment when the company becomes profitable. As a venture fund consultant you will support entrepreneurs in their endeavors by providing the funds they need upfront to start a business and fund different initiatives for growing companies.
- As a Chief Innovation Officer (CIO), you will be responsible for the development and implementation of innovative processes for your company. You will work alongside other executives within the organization to collaborate and identify new and innovative opportunities for new products, branding, strategy, and other areas and outline processes to bring these ideas to life.
- A business operations consultant is responsible for analyzing performance data from a business and finding ways that management and operations can be improved, resulting in better customer service, reduced costs, and increased efficiency. These professionals must have an in-depth understanding of data and analytics and how to efficiently make recommendations to leadership teams.
- Managing Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Ideation, Concept Development and Business Models
- New Venture Creation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 552 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA
- Current Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT required
International1047 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1047 USD per year during 24 months.
National1047 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1047 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State1028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1028 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.