At Internal Medicine - Digestive System Disease from Shandong University the first year is almost entirely devoted to expanding one’s knowledge of the field. The second-year focuses on deepening the understanding of the field and the topic for the dissertation is chosen and the associated research plan is written
Through extensive training and research practise the student will graduate and hold the Master’s degree enabling him or her to do clinical work and scientific research of gastroenterology, endoscopy & treatment and interventional radiology.
- Human Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Health Sciences
- Digestive System Diseases
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 59 other Masters in Public Health in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good physical and mental health and possess a valid foreign passport;
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of the IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above or other equivalent certificates of English proficiency.
- The biographic page of your passport (passport must be valid until at least October 31st, 2021).
- Transcripts of all courses taken when pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or assistant professors.
- A letter of motivation in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- No criminal record certificate.
- Statement of Financial Support through a Guarantor and its supporting documents.
- Proof of employment (if applicable).
- Abstract(s) of essay(s)/graduation thesis/a list of publications (if applicable).
International4646 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4646 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 36,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.