This Nuclear Science and Technology programme at North China Electric Power University focuses on nuclear energy science and engineering, nuclear fuel cycle and materials, nuclear technology and application, radiation protection and environmental protection.
The main research directions of this discipline are:
- Nuclear reactor structure and equipment
- Thermal hydraulics of nuclear reactors
- Nuclear reactor physics and shielding
- Nuclear power plant safety analysis
- Nuclear power plant control and instrumentation
- Nuclear reactor material
- Nuclear technology and application
- Radiation protection and environmental engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Dynamics
- Nuclear Power Plant Systems
- Nuclear Materials
- Reactor Thermal-Hydraulics
- Advanced Nuclear Reactor Physics
- Instrumentation & Control Of Nuclear Power Plant
- Advanced Nuclear Reactor Safety Analysis
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 33 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English Level certificate for English taught program, including TOEFL, IELTS, or the certificate of English instruction language.
International3872 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3872 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 30,000 per year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.