- The M.Sc. Chemistry Offered Online from Ohio University is designed particularly for science teachers and professionals. Our goal is to help students become highly effective and successful scientists and teachers by providing them with the interdisciplinary skills and professional development needed to enhance their career success.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science Research Literature and Writing
- Basic Biochemistry
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Synthesis: Reactions and Mechanisms
- Chemical Literature
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 22 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in science with undergraduate chemistry courses
- GPA (or equivalent) of 3.0 or better in most recent degree program.
- Statement of purpose
International10620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 531 USD per credit during 18 months.
National10620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 531 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State10240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 512 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.