- The MPH Online Master of Public Health from Ohio University is designed to prepare professionals like you to aid underserved communities across the country. Build on your passion by expanding your expertise as you connect to real-world learning opportunities at public health organizations. You’ll emerge with not just an education, but also the applicable knowledge and skills to create a healthier future for all.
What are the types of Master of Public Health jobs?
- Community health coordinator
- Environmental scientist or specialist
- Health administrator
- Health educator
- Medical and health service manager
- Nonprofit manager
- Public health nurse
- Public health specialist
- Social and community service manager
- Program Planning and Implementation in Rural Public Health
- Health Policy
- Evaluation and Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- Rural Health Disparities
- Public Health Concepts
- Social and Behavioral Sciences in Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 488 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Earned bachelor’s degree at the start of the MPH program from a regionally accredited university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (undergraduate)
- GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale (graduate)
- Submit three professional letters of recommendation
- Submit a personal statement (1000 word limit) (academic background, professional background, why you want to pursue an MPH at OHIO, and what you plan to do in the future)
- Send official transcripts
- CV or resume
- GRE optional (if taken, scores sent to Ohio University)
- GRE official scores sent to Ohio University
- TOEFL official scores sent to Ohio University
International20310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 677 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 677 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State19740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.