- The MPAP Physician Assistant Practice from Ohio University's Dublin Integrated Education Center program includes 72 semester hours of didactic coursework and 30 hours of clinical rotations for a total of 102 semester hours.
The program educationally prepares students in six areas:
- Didactic coursework
- Clinical skills
- Interprofessional education and work environments
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Clinical rotations in urban/ rural community-based practice settings as well as rotations in university affiliated academic medical centers.
This is a full-time program over seven consecutive semesters.
Opportunities for Graduates
- According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, PAs had a median annual salary in May 2017 of $104,860 with the top 10 percent of the profession earning more than $146,260. With the aging population and with the rapidly changing healthcare environment, significant growth is expected over the next decade.
- Fundamentals of Nutrition Care for Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant Practice
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention for the Physician Assistant
- Concepts of Leadership and Management for the Physician Assistant
- Clinical Gross Anatomy for the Physician Assistant
- Behavioral and Mental Health
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 766 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U. S. institution.
- A minimum cumulative CASPA calculated GPA of 3.0
- A minimum prerequisite math and science calculated GPA of 3.0
- Students are required to have patient care experience acquired within five years of matriculation.
- Candidates must submit at least two letters of recommendation as required by CASPA
- Ohio University’s PA program does not permit full-time enrollment in residence at Ohio University, and an I-20 cannot be issued based on admission to this program.
- Applicants to Ohio University’s PA program must be either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident and must also hold a degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
International17436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8718 USD per semester during 27 months.
National17436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8718 USD per semester during 27 months.
In-State9444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4722 USD per semester during 27 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.