At Electrical Engineering from Shandong University the first year is almost entirely devoted to expanding one’s knowledge of the field. The second year the courses are mainly focused on research methodologies and the topic for the dissertation is chosen and the associated research plan is written.
Through extensive training and research practise the student will graduate and hold the Master’s degree enabling him or her to work in the energy industry, electronics industry, consultancy industry.
- Advanced Mathematics for Signal Processing
- Analogue Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Electronics
- Communication Networks
- Communication Systems
- Control Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electrical Energy Systems
- Machine Learning
- Microwave Technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Electrical Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 21 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Shandong University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good physical and mental health and possess a valid foreign passport;
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of the IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above or other equivalent certificates of English proficiency.
- The biographic page of your passport (passport must be valid until at least October 31st, 2021).
- Transcripts of all courses taken when pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or assistant professors.
- A letter of motivation in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- No criminal record certificate.
- Statement of Financial Support through a Guarantor and its supporting documents.
- Proof of employment (if applicable).
- Abstract(s) of essay(s)/graduation thesis/a list of publications (if applicable).
International4386 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4386 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 34,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.