TU Berlin University's Business Engineering Energy master's program Business Engineering Energy explores these challenges. The program is unique in that it specifically focuses on energy engineering and energy economy in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa).
A large part of the program is spent on the TU Berlin campus in El Gouna, Egypt and combines theoretical knowledge with direct practical applications in the region. In the program you will learn how to plan, design, operate, evaluate, and also optimize energy systems. You are trained to become an expert with both diverse and specialized knowledge in the fields of energy engineering, business, and engineering, while equally possessing management skills and thorough technical knowledge. Current scientific methods and developments in energy engineering and economy make up an important part of the curriculum.
Our outstanding facilities on Campus El Gouna allow you to to conduct research using the latest technology, for instance with solar-thermal absorption cooling machines or fuel cell learning systems, testing centers for photovoltaic facilities, and steam power plants.
The master's program in Business Engineering Energy is a continuing education master's program and thus is fee-based.
- Energy Systems Project
- Energy Economics
- Energy Engineering
- Refrigeration Air Conditioning
- Integration of Renewable Energies
- Conversion Technologies for Renewable
- Components of Energy Conversion Systems
- Energy for Buildings
- Energy Storage
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Environmental Management View 24 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The formal admission requirements for the Business Engineering Energy master’s program are a first university degree qualifying the applicant for professional work as well as at least one year’s subsequent work experience in a qualified professional field.
- Professional experience related to the content and qualification objectives of the master’s program is a further criterion for assessing applications
- Applicants must provide proof of their aptitude for the subject, demonstrated by their first university degree. Applicants are awarded the following points for their completed study programs:
- 35 points for the subjects industrial engineering, environmental engineering
- 30 points for the subjects energy/power engineering, chemical engineering
- 25 points for the subjects mechanical engineering, electrical engineering
- 20 points for other related study subjects
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.