At present there are 5 major areas of undergraduate study. The Traffic and Transportation at Beijing Jiaotong University of the 5 major areas complete their same main courses during their first two years’ study. From the 3rd academic year, they can choose the major according their own interests, specialty and requirement of society.
There are 12 professional sites for the Master’s degree, 6 second-level sites for Ph.D degree, 2 first-level site for Ph.D degree and 2 postdoctoral research station. The school has one key national discipline which is Transportation Vehicle Application Engineering, one national characteristic major which is Railway Vehicle Equipment Major under the discipline of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, one Engineering Research Center of Education Ministry and one Demonstration center of Experimental Academy of Beijing.
- We have many centers and laboratories, which consist of one national authentication lab on measure-Structure Strength Test and Measuring Laboratory of Beijing Jiaotong University, one integration laboratory center of modern manufacturing technologies, Testing and Measuring Technologies Lab, Safety Technology and Human-Machine Engineering Lab, Power Engineering and Environment Lab, Vehicle Engineering Lab, etc.
- During recent years, the school accomplished many research projects, which include 4 “973 project”, 22 “863 project”, 54 NSFC projects, 21 “National Science-technology Support Plan” Projects. There are 200 items of authorized patents.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTransport Management Transportation Engineering View 16 other Masters in Transport Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- For programs taught in English, applicants should at Éast meet one of the following criteria:
- IELTS 6.0 and above or TOEFL 80 and above within tv.'0 years after the test date.
- Prior study experiences (within 5 years) in the medium of English and obtained a certification.
International4916 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.