The Rail Transit Electrification and Information Technology programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
- The Rail Transit Electrification and Information Technology programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences View 36 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International4585 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13755 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
RMB 75 000 in total
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.