The Rail Transit Electrification and Information Technology programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
- The Rail Transit Electrification and Information Technology programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Technology View 51 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International3954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3954 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 25 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.