We have developed a new talent-training mode, i.e., study and practice with the jointing effort of college and enterprise, and have long-standing relationships with a number of partners, e.g., Sichuan Fire Institute MEM, the Second Research Institute of CAAC, Shenzhen Municipal Design & Research Institute Co., Ltd, etc.
The Environmental Engineering programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
They were awarded 7 patents and have participated domestic and international conferences more than 20 person-times.
After graduation, the students are in charge of management, consultation and training related to fire & safety in large-scale state-owned enterprises such as subway, airports, or transnational corporations, colleges and universities, government departments, etc.
Programme StructureCourses Overview
- We have 9 master supervisors, 2 doctoral supervisors and 2 off-campus supervisors. Around 50 master students and 4 PhD candidates are studying in our department. In the last five years, the students had published more than 50 manuscripts in journals or proceedings, of which 10 were cited by SCI index and 20 were cited by EI index.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 14 other Masters in Environmental Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International3942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3942 USD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.