The internal dual Architecture and City and Regional Planning program offered by
The curriculum consists of the core requirements for each of the two professional programs and, in addition, a set of dual requirements that focus upon urban design as a common ground linking the theory and practice of the two disciplines. The dual curriculum builds upon five major bodies of material:
- Design studios as a basis for exploring architectural, urban design and development issues utilizing theory, method and professional practice paradigms
- Urban history and design theory as a way of understanding the formal and architectural order of the city
- Economics and development methods as a basis for formulating development projects
- Process and methods as a means of understanding professional practice and of designing policies and strategies that can be implemented in a private market regulated by public bodies
- The performance of design interventions in achieving specified economic, social, and environmental objectives
- City Planning
- Technical Drawing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Urban Planning View 263 other Masters in Urban Planning in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International68359 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1381 USD per credit during 24 months.
National68359 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1381 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State37273 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.