The Disaster Prevention and Reduction Engineering and Protective Engineering programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
- The Disaster Prevention and Reduction Engineering and Protective Engineering programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy General Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 409 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International7296 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3648 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.