- The Online Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Ohio University's curriculum focuses on the core principles of advanced electrical engineering. For those who seek to understand engineering systems in even greater depth, we offer concentrations in Autonomous Unmanned Vehicles, Communications and Digital Signal Processing, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Navigation Systems, and Micro Nano Devices and Systems.
Industry outlook and career opportunities
- The rapid pace of technological innovation and development will likely drive demand for electrical and electronics engineers in research and development, according to Today’s Engineer Online. Engineering expertise is expected to be needed to develop distribution systems related to new technologies.
- Job growth for electrical and electronics engineers is likely to be greatest in engineering services firms. These engineers also are likely to experience job growth in computer systems design as that industry continues to implement more powerful portable computing devices.
- Engineering Writing
- Computational Tools for Engineers
- Micro Nano Fabrication
- Microwave Theory and Devices
- Electronic Navigation Systems
- Design of Digital Circuits
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 58 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering from an ABET-accredited program
- A minimum 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA
- GRE required for applicants who did not graduate from an ABET-accredited electrical engineering or computer engineering program
- Three letters of recommendations
- A score of at least 88 on the TOEFL iBT (570 paper-based) or a 7.0 on the 9-band scale of the IELTS test
- Undergraduate transcripts
International15606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National15606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State15264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30528 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.