Plasma Physics from Dalian University of Technology enjoys a good reputation for its rigid management and its good environment for study.
Students at Plasma Physics from Dalian University of Technology will:
- become international talents familiar with Chinese culture
- have good understanding of multicultural communication, thus contributing to the building DUT into a world-recognized research-oriented university.
- General physics (electricity and magnetism)
- Vector calculus
- Plasma state
- Kinetic description of plasmas
- Fluid description of plasmas
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Physics Mechatronics View 87 other Masters in Physics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Dalian University of Technology and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Non-Chinese citizen
- Age below 35 years old and in good health
- Bachelor Degree diploma and transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS Certificate, or English-Medium certification issued by graduated university
- Application Form
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record(Valid for 3 months)
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Research proposal
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4064 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 29,500 per Year
Living costs for Dalian
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.