The effective marketing of an organisation’s products and services is critical to its success. The Marketing Management course aims to help you develop your skills, knowledge and competencies in international marketing management and planning digital marketing communications, thereby enabling you to effectively contribute to the success of the business.
Why Study Marketing Management at the University of Chester?
The course will help you to achieve your management aspirations by being relevant to the modern business. The combination of academic study with workplace application provides many opportunities to better understand how to manage and make management decisions that impact on the organisation’s success.
The tutors encourage class discussions, helping you to learn to build, express and defend your own informed thoughts. Our modules have been carefully designed to provide you with relevant skills, knowledge and understanding that will enable you to perform successfully, and this course has the potential to offer you a springboard to a new career.
In association with the course, there are opportunities for you to apply for an internship.
The course has helped build students skills knowledge and confidence to pursue a range of careers in marketing across a range of industries such as retailing, manufacturing pharmaceuticals and construction in different parts of the world including Europe, Middle East and the Far East.
- Management Research Project
- Strategic Financial Management
- Understanding and Managing People
- Marketing Research Methods
- International Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Management View 64 other Masters in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally be expected to hold a degree with a minimum second class honours, or equivalent.
- Applications are also welcome from those with non-standard entry qualifications.
- Students from countries outside the UK are expected to have entry qualifications roughly equivalent to UK A Level for undergraduate study and British Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) for postgraduate study.
- We accept a wide range of qualifications and consider all applications individually on merit. We may also take into account appropriate work experience.
International13449 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13449 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6885 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6885 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.