Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics consists of 14 colleges, including: College of Aerospace Engineering, College of Energy & Power Engineering, College of Automation Engineering, College of Information Science & Technology, College of Mechanical Engineering, College of Material Science & Technology, College of Civil Aviation, College of Science, College of Economics & Management, where the Technical Economics and Management master's degree is taught College of Humanities & Social Sciences, College of Arts, College of Foreign Languages, College of International Education, College of Astronautics, and College of Global Education.
There are as many as 226 programs, among which 47 offer bachelor’s degrees, 127 offer master's degrees and 52 offer doctoral degrees. There are 9 national key programs, 18 key programs at the provincial level, and 12 postdoctoral exchange centres.
Why Choose NUAA
- Ranks first in Students Satisfactory Survey of Chinese Universities (2008).
- A top University directly under the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- Passionate staff and strong international teaching team with oversea education background and profound knowledge in their filed.
- A huge range of courses and flexibility of study provision.
- Independently recruits and receives international students who are granted the Chinese Government Scholarship and Nanjing Government Scholarship
- A cradle of outstanding graduates including distinguished alumni working in various fields, such as Mr. Lin Zuoming. Mr. Sun Zezhou, Mr. Wu Guanghui.etc..
- NUAA has set up as many as 89 research institutes, such as Pilot-less Aircraft Research Institute, Helicopter Research Institute, etc. and 51 laboratories, among which one is national key laboratory and 7 provincial and ministerial key laboratories.
- NUAA enjoys best facilities both for teaching and scientific research. NUAA has very strong advantages in the research and application of basic science, and the development of high technology.
- NUAA has designed and manufactured "CK" series of Remote-controlled Pilot-less Vehicles, AD series of super-light airplanes and other series of helicopters that have filled in the national gaps in these fields in China and also measured up to the advanced world standards, and it has also made a lot of breakthroughs in many key projects concerning aeronautic and astronautic research and national defense programs.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management Studies View 73 other Masters in Management Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Non-Chinese national
- Applicants must be in good health
- A Bachelor's degree from an approved institution
- Age 35 or below
- English language proficiency certificate
- Physical examination form
- Passport photo
- Highest academic degree certificate (notarized copy)
- Highest academic transcript certificate (notarized copy)
- Police clearance certificate (non-criminal letter)
- Financial statement
- Statement of purpose
- Supporting documents: Certificate of good conduct
International4705 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4705 USD per year during 30 months.
- 30,000 RMB/year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.