- The Marketing and Management programme at Mid Sweden University focuses on firms and other organizations and their relationships to customers and suppliers. Leadership, communication, consumer behaviour and marketing in networks are central themes during the first semester. The second semester begins with two courses on methodology. The programme ends with a written Master´s thesis in the area of marketing and management.
- The programme is a one-year higher education course based on previous studies corresponding to a bachelor degree with specialization in marketing and management.
- Organisation and communication
- Efficient leadership and business ethics
- Consumer behaviour
- Marketing in networks
- Qualitative methods,
- Quantitative methods,
- Master thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management Studies View 16 other Masters in Marketing in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree of Bachelor (at least 180 credits/180 ECTS) with 90 Credits (90 ECTS) in Business Administration or corresponding education and Introductory statistics, 15 Credits (15 ECTS), or corresponding course.
- English course 6/English course B from Swedish Upper Secondary School (Gymnasium) or the equivalent.
International7195 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7195 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Fee Year 1 - 81 200 SEK
- Fee Year 2 - n/a
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.