The process often involves a reduction in the level of abstraction of the core of economic theories and on the other hand a supplement of details in the real world. It takes the “market and firms” as research object, considers corporate behavior from the perspective of markets and looks at market structures from the standpoint of firms.
This year's Industrial Economics(School of Economics and Management) classes at the China University of Petroleum-Beijing might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Energy Industry and Regional Economy
- Energy Economics and Policy
- Analysis of International Energy Industry
- Industrial Organization and Policy
- Advanced Econometrics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
- Education and age requirements
International4764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4764 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 31,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.