It is not only crucial throughout all stages of the exploration and development process, but also provides significant insight into the exploitation of other subsurface resources such as methane gas or thermal energy. The Oil-Gas Well Drilling Engineering(The Unconventional Petroleum Research Institute) program at the China University of Petroleum-Beijing aims at providing knowledge on proper design engineering and management of oil wells for economic production and smooth operation.
This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Intelligent Oil and Gas Well Engineering
- Oil and Gas Well Fluid Mechanics and Engineering
- Oil and Gas Well Chemistry and Engineering
- Oil and Gas Well Mechanics and Control Engineering
- Oil and Gas Well Rock Mechanics and Engineering
- Theories and Methods of Modern Oil/Gas Well Engineering
- Under balanced Drilling
- Modern Well Completion Engineering
- Modern Drilling Fluids Technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 439 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
- Education and age requirements
International4764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4764 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 31,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.