Energy Chemical Technology from Dalian University of Technology enjoys a good reputation for its rigid management and its good environment for study.
Students at Energy Chemical Technology from Dalian University of Technology will:
- become international talents familiar with Chinese culture
- have good understanding of multicultural communication, thus contributing to the building DUT into a world-recognized research-oriented university.
- Inorganic chemistry and analytical chemistry,
- physical chemistry,
- organic chemistry,
- chemical engineering thermodynamics,
- principles of chemical engineering,
- chemical reaction engineering,
- petroleum process engineering and experiment,
- organic chemical technology,
- oil refining engineering,
- energy engineering,
- synthetic fuel chemistry,
- renewable energy engineering,
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Energy & Power Engineering View 49 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen
- Age below 35 years old and in good health
- Bachelor Degree diploma and transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS Certificate, or English-Medium certification issued by graduated university
- Application Form
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record(Valid for 3 months)
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Research proposal
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International3804 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3804 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 29,500 per Year
Living costs for Dalian
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.