School of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics in Foreign Languages at East China University of Science and Technology was formerly known as School of Chemistry and Pharmacy, which was established in October 1998 on the basis of the former School of Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Engineering, the Chemistry Department of the School of Science, and the basic chemical teaching section of the Basic Education Institute.
- Our school undertakes annually more than 30 national research programs and publishes more than 200 SCI papers and 100 EI papers each year.
- Currently, there are more than 1400 registered full-time undergraduate students, 600 master degree candidates, 150 engineering master degree candidates, 250 Ph.D candidates as well as 10 post-doctors.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 31 other Masters in Linguistics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen in good health; 18 and 35 years old with Bachelor's Degree.
- Applicants whose native or official of the home country is not English should submit proof of English proficiency in order to apply for English-taught programs (TOEFL270, IELTS26 or other proof of English proficiency).
International5226 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5226 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.