The Fine Synthetic Chemistry and Molecular Engineering school at East China University of Science and Technology has 5 majors for undergraduate students at present, namely Polymer Materials and Engineering, Inorganic Non-metallic Materials Engineering, Composite Materials and Engineering, Materials Physics, Materials Chemistry, Non-metallic Materials Engineering（Major in Electronic and Information Materials）in the School. School has signed joint cultivating student agreements with many overseas universities, such as the University of Akron, University of Missouri, Lehigh University, Queen's University, the Union of French chemical engineer, University of Lyon First, Austria University of Leoben. At present, the first-class discipline and the post-doctoral research center in Materials Science and Engineering have been set up, and 9 subjects.
- Under the hard work of the people from generation to generation, over the past 50 years, the School has cultivated a large number of excellent personnel for the national reconstruction.
- The school research directions are mainly focused on the following areas: materials physics and chemistry, materials reaction processing, advanced composite materials, nanomaterial and biomaterials.
- During the period of the 10th Five-Year Plan, the School undertook 388 important projects entrusted by the state, provinces, and ministries. The real funds for scientific research summed into more than one hundred million yuan.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Molecular Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 64 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health both mentally and physically with a degree （Bachelor’s degree for Master applicants） and meet the language requirements.
- Copy of passport photo page.
- Copy of graduation and degree certificate of the highest education.
- Transcripts of all courses at the highest academic level.
- Proof of Chinese or English language proficiency (HSK score obtained on and after September 1st 2021 is valid.)
- Acceptance Letter
- Two Recommendation Letters in English or Chinese from Professor or Associate Professor.
- A Study Plan with a minimum of 800 words and a detailed Research Proposal if prepared.
- Other supporting documents (e.g. published papers, awards & certificates)
International4673 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4673 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.