Chemical Engineering and Technology(The Unconventional Petroleum Research Institute) applies basic sciences, methods and technologies to the effective processing and upgrading of crude oil, residues, distillates and gaseous products.
This year's classes at the China University of Petroleum-Beijing might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Oil Field Chemistry and Engineering
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Chemistry
- Oil and Gas Processing Technics and Engineering
- New Materials and Catalyst Engineering
- Biological and Environmental Chemical Engineering
- New Energy Chemical Engineering
- Process Reinforcement and Equipment
- Intelligent Chemical Engineering and Technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Petroleum Chemistry
- Catalytic chemistry
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Advanced Instrumental Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 69 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
- Education and age requirements
International4764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4764 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 31,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.