China University of Petroleum-Beijing has undertaken several high-level scientific research programs and has sufficient funds to enable students of this major conduct excellent research under the guidance of renowned academicians and professors.
This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
Research Areas in the Geology(College of Geosciences) programme
- Sedimentology and Palaeogeography
- Petrology and Reservoir Geology
- Sequence Stratigraphy and Logging Geology
- Organic Geochemistry
- Regional Structure and Basin Analysis
- Oil Region Structural Analysis
- Fossil Energy Formation and Enrichment Mechanism
- Palaeontology and Stratigraphy
- Sequence Stratigraphy
- Petroleum Reservoir Geology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Geology General Engineering & Technology View 405 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
- Education and age requirements
International4764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4764 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 31,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.